Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Unit 1 bull

That could be him. He is a little broken up but still has that split 4 on the left and the wide third point. Regardless, great bull.

I'm quite sure that's him...kind of bittersweet for me. Watched him rutting and was pretty sure he made it through archery season. Was hoping to find him after he left the cows but couldn't. No doubt I think its him though. Congratulations to your friend on a remarkable bull.

I got permission to post more pics with a short story so when I can I will!! This bull is awesome he has a tine snapped off at the beam that was an extra betwean his second and third on the right beam and he broke off that extra behind the royal on the right beam at about 6". I would love to see any more pics if any others exist?? Or if any of you saw him before he broke off i would love to hear what the tines really were? Thanks

Huntitup and I have talked through PM's. Based on location and broken points, I am sure this is the same bull. I am thrilled that a 10 year old took this beast!

• Like 2