Sign in to follow this  
MadMax692

Stolen Trail Camera

Well I just moved from Payson to Prescott. I had a camera placed in 22 where I had a lot of activity during the August hunt. I went up today to remove camera and what do you know its gone. What ever happened to ethical and honest hunters? I hope 21 has more ethical hunters than unit 22. My new area to roam and hopefully find coues bucks is 21.

Good luck in 21 bro. I had 1 stolen there last year and it was 3 miles from the nearest road. Now I take down all my cams. Before rifle season and put em back up after its done.

I don't like reading these stories. I bought a cam that I haven't put up. Don't know why I bought it if I'm gonna put it up. I need to just get it up for dec archery. Cuz my oct hunt turned into tag soup. Add a little Tabasco and tag soup isn't so bad.

I doubt the kind of low-life who would steal a trail cam would visit this site. But if you are out there, and you are the kind of scumbag that would steal from a fellow hunter, you are lower than dirt. I honestly don't know where this mentality comes from. Surely these dirt-bags have a home, even a car to move around. How would you feel if someone broke into your home and started taking whatever they wanted?

Is it just bad upbringing that makes certain people OK with stealing something?

Man, I could go on a tirade about how low you have to sink, how morally bankrupt you have to be, to take what isn't yours.

• Like 1

To make matters worse they built a ground blind and sat where I had my cam. The cam was about 1-2 miles from any road. Why can't they just look at pics or take card. Why do the scumbags have to take the whole camera. I'm too the point to not place cameras anymore I have had 2 stolen in three years.

To make matters worse they built a ground blind and sat where I had my cam. The cam was about 1-2 miles from any road. Why can't they just look at pics or take card. Why do the scumbags have to take the whole camera. I'm too the point to not place cameras anymore I have had 2 stolen in three years.

Why don't you visit them on their hunt banging pots and pans all the way in :)

• Like 1

+1

I'd release a garbage bag full of scorpions in their blind!

• Like 1

sad thing is... you really don't know who stole it! could be the guy who built the blind.. could be FS could be tree hugger or could be some azz who thinks cams don't belong in the forest or that it's not fair chase. to whom ever they are I hope bad Karma follows you throughout the rest of your life scumbag!

ps if it wasn't locked you also may add that it could have been a bear if it was bear country!

James

This is exactly why I don't buy or use them... besides, the animals do leave plenty of tracks and sign that they've been visiting a particular spot and that's good enough for me and my empty wallet!