Viper

My second great buck.....same spot as last one!

Wow! what a stud buck! Looks like you got a nice spot there. Where did you say that was again? :P

In the green area on the map ;)

• Like 1

Absolute stud of a buck.

Awesome deer, thanks for the story.

Congrats! What a buck and so cool that it happened in almost the same spot as your last buck. Imagine if the "weak" side matched his "strong" side! Such a cool buck. Thanks for sharing it with us.

• Like 1

Awesome buck! and good story with additional pics included. Always appreciate that aspect. Man you sure connected on this hunt. Glad it worked out for you..nothin like hunting familiar turf.

-C

Congrats! What a buck and so cool that it happened in almost the same spot as your last buck. Imagine if the "weak" side matched his "strong" side! Such a cool buck. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Yes, if the weak side matched the strong side he would be around 118". It seems strange to me that most bucks that have a weak side seems to be their right side.

• Like 1

Yes, if the weak side matched the strong side he would be around 118". It seems strange to me that most bucks that have a weak side seems to be their right side.

That's because Lefties RULE!

MASSive buck!! Congrats!

Great buck and story! Congratulations on your big beast number 2. You're gonna have fun searching for that big 3rd buck!

• Like 1