/>

Then he should be charged with trespassing, was he? Will he be? I'd think so if the land owner didn't give permission. If not quit whining.

In AZ you can't be charged with trespassing while hunting if the property isn't properly posted.

don't know the property in question, if its posted, or the land owner.

I was wondering as well if the property was properly posted or locked or exactly what the situation was since these claims have surfaced. If it wasn't then shame on the landowner and I don't see any room to complain, if it was then why isn't the landowner doing something about it?

Either way it is one heck of a buck but I'm having a hard time getting to 220", just going off of the pictures I'd say high 190's but pictures can be deceiving. Hopefully Amanda gets to score it and posts up the results.

Know the guy who's property he shot the buck on. The land owner is not to happy with it. And heard there won't another buck shot on his property. To bad this guy had to ruin it for everyone else.

I didn't know deer stayed within the confides of peoples property. In that case, I am going to find some huge bucks and string up barbed wire around them...that way I know where to find them next season.

"In AZ you can't be charged with trespassing while hunting if the property isn't properly posted."

---------

You not only can't be charged with trespassing, but you also are not trespassing if private land is not posted, As Martha Stewart would say, it's a good thing. Less than 19% of Arizona is privately owned. The rest of our state is in some form of state or federal ownership. Not all of it is open to hunting, but most of it is.

Bill Quimby

People please don't listen to this idiot. He does not know what he's talking about. Could have guessed this kind of shi* would have gotten started but the buck is legal in every way. He did not cross any lines. heck if had done something wrong you think he would contact Amanda to post and score. No surprise that so many people have quit this site.

• Like 1

i hate it when things come up like this!!! I think who ever started all this crap is just jealous!!! That is a great buck especially for a desert buck ! since everyone is throwing around numbers I think it would be a great buck for "guess the score" just a thought. regardless he is a cool/huge buck.. Congrats to the hunter!

/>

People please don't listen to this idiot. He does not know what he's talking about. Could have guessed this kind of shi* would have gotten started but the buck is legal in every way. He did not cross any lines. heck if had done something wrong you think he would contact Amanda to post and score. No surprise that so many people have quit this site.

Touche!!!!!!!

Just an fyi, John Bacorn of AGFD asked me to post this to help clear things up:

AGFD Officers did investigate a trespass complaint regarding this incident. From the investigation, AGFD Officers concluded that although individuals may have entered through private property at one time, that was partially posted to “No Hunting or Trespassing”, no evidence indicated the deer was harvested on this private property illegally. Evidence suggests the deer was harvested several miles from the reported private property area.

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

Now we can spin this how land owners think they own land all the land behind properties- blah blah. Lets digress kids- awesome buck!

be nice if some body could get a nice mule deer south of the grand canyon without a stink about it. first it was the grand canyon buck, then this buck, then the 200" 35a buck.