tsquare602

The Buck I Never Dreamed Of

Hello, I've been a lurker for a few years here, I may have another profile but I can't seem to figure out what it was. After my hunt this last weekend I figure this is a good time to make a first post.

So..., I had a long write up for this but I messed up and deleted it somehow so I'll rewrite in a little bit. The story is pretty good.

I'm fairly new to hunting big game. I have fished my entire life, I have bird hunted for over 15 years but I only took up big game hunting a short time ago (This is my 4th year). This last weekend my two good friends Brian and Kevin and I went down in Southern Arizona for my 3rd attempt at a Coues buck. I never dreamed that my first big game animal would be such a trophy.

Story to come...

1441255_10201470494258316_284792527_n.jp

1459261_10201470494858331_966236414_n.jp

1471197_10201470495298342_1777280125_n.j

• Like 17

Oh my goodness . . . I have hunted these deer my entire life and never put eyes on a deer like that. That is probably the coolest coues I have ever seen, but I have a thing for big 4 points (and big 2 points, ok maybe just big deer). That buck is awesome congrats on a trophy of a lifetime.

• Like 3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY Just spit my drink out!!!

• Like 3

What a great way to get your trophy room started! Huge congrats! You will really have to work hard to get one bigger!

• Like 1

All righty then..........so you've got that checked off your bucket list............now on to solving world hunger and finally fixing Global warming!

I've hunted 50+ years and never have seen anything close to that bruiser!

Congratulations!

• Like 2

mine wont show it as well...