Sign in to follow this  
rutngrunt

46 Rail Camo

46 Rail Camo.....

This is by far the best camo I have worn! Has anyone else used their camo? Its versatile to all weather conditions here in Az and very quiet and also very comfortable! I personally will never buy another brand of camo in my life. The max-1 pattern, I feel, works in just about every unit here in AZ. Anyone else have any thoughts on it?post-9167-0-12564300-1384751524.png

• Like 1

That brand I believe was starting in part by South Cox. You can find some of his articles in Eastman's bowhunting. He does a lot with traditional archery and writes a lot about western hunting to include a lot of high country backpacking. It is good to see that his stuff is getting good reviews.

Brent

you can go to www.46rail.com and all their gear is listed on their site. awesome stuff. they have some new gear coming out soon also! if you order some gear can you mention me, Kyle Hoyler, when you purchase in the comments section!? I would greatly appreciate it. cant go wrong with the gear!

Kings Desert Shadow Camo is the best by far, I don't need to spend 50 bucks on a fancy shirt just cause it's some special material, nothing wrong with a cotton long sleeve t in camo print.

and thats your opinion but when your shirt tears easily and you have to buy one after another you might as well spend the money and get something durable . which 46Rail will do for you! but to each his own!

I had just ordered some and used it on my hunt down south in 36b and i was very pleased with it was just wondering if other people have used it and how it worked for them