Sign in to follow this  
WHALE

Late Archery Bull 2013

John, Congrats on another great bull from a tough hunt. You get it done year after year, you obviously have this hunt figured out. Great picture with the whole family out there.

You are obviously a very very lucky guy!! Not only do you have a great looking late archery bull there, but you have an even more impressive looking family there! Your wife must be an angel to let you keep hunting with all your youngens at home! Great job!

That is an awesome bull. The way I look at it is you add about 25 to 50 points for it being a late archery hunt. And it is even better when you get the family involved.

Thanks for the replies. It's great having a big family and even better having a wife that is so giving and understanding of time and my obsession with the outdoors. My hunting will soon be taking a back seat to the kids' hunts. Good luck to those still out there chasing elk.

That's a fantastic late season archery bull! Congrats!!!

You are obviously a very very lucky guy!! Not only do you have a great looking late archery bull there, but you have an even more impressive looking family there! Your wife must be an angel to let you keep hunting with all your youngens at home! Great job!

love the family pic...thx for sharing, you are blessed indeed...