8OWHUNT247

Taxidermy Nightmare!

Kip Love fell in love, got married, skipped town and left some of his animals at Trials End Taxi.

Oh no....you are SCREWED

• Like 2

I apologize if I put Trails End Taxidermy in a bad light, I in no way intended for that to happen. All of my frustration is towards Kip and Kip only.

• Like 3

Thanks for stepping up and clarifying your frustration.

My husband and son had 2 mountain lions they left with kip love and that was 2 yrs ago he lied sever times and said they were almost ready but now the cowardly man won't answer the phone

I do hope by some miracle the Lions are at trails end

My hearts broke my husband and son hunted for these and now they are gone how evil

As a taxidermist I am truly sorry that some of you have had a bad experience, As one member stated ask who ever you choose to do your mounts for your horns,antlers once they have your animal capped out and skull cleaned as I do with all my customer's I prefer to call them when I have there hides back from tanning and ready to do there mount. as it saves me room of storage and also gives the client his trophy to show family and friends.

• Like 2

alexmcmillan if you can not find your lion feel free to contact me at 623-204-3856 as I will do what I can to find you a replacement as these stories really upset me that individual's disregard peoples hard earned trophies without just making a simple phone call to return them due to situations that don't allow them to complete the mounts. Before I went back into taxidermy I lost a mount along with my brother and know how it makes you feel to have this happen.

• Like 5

Talked to Tom yesterday. Poor guy is just trying to make the best out of a crappy situation. Sounds like Tom is going to make it right for everyone.

Thanks Kidso..

Needless to say, I had a good nights sleep last night.

Wow, I have 3 friends that have 4 bears with Kip when he skipped town....I have heard them cuss his name plenty of times. I will pass this thread on to them.

• Like 1

Kip love will not return my husband's and my son's mountain lions he's had for years he's now in American fork utah working with a outfit called antler addiction if he has taken your animals and won't respond call me at 480-600-1368 he is threatening to throw the Lions out if we do not stop asking him to return them he said in a text 1 Month ago he would ship the hides back now he's texting july?? Please don't stand by if your a victim of this cruel and unjust former az taxidermy

• Like 1

Talked to Tom yesterday. Poor guy is just trying to make the best out of a crappy situation. Sounds like Tom is going to make it right for everyone.

Thanks Kidso..

Needless to say, I had a good nights sleep last night.

I found this post on line and joined Couse whitetail hoping to get some help from everyone. Jeff (Taxidermy AZ) Has my 307" Bison from may 2013 I received the same letter in november, and was able to get in contact with him early January, I was supposed to pick up my hide and horns and hold them myself until Jeffs brother Tom was ready to do the mount. Shortly after the new number I had was disconected and I have no infomration and starting all over. In the above post when you say you "Talked to Tom" is that by chance Tom Paulson? Did you get your deer back, or finsihed? Any help would be greatly appriciated. I am very much an opourtinst when it comes to hunting. This buffalo is the only Trophy animal I have ever harvested, and the only thing I have ever taken to a taxidemist. My email is brady@bjtrucking.com any infomration at all would be greatly appriciated.