8OWHUNT247

Taxidermy Nightmare!

Did you get it back from Jeff or Tom? I can talk to tom and see if i can help you out. I just got my first archery buck back and he did a really good job.

i'm so glad my father is my taxidermist. cheep , awesome work and real cheep. thanks dad :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm out a $1000.00 to Kip Love! My buddy stopped by his house and he has skipped town. He went through a rough spot so I felt bad for him so I left the bear with him to finish. The bears skull measured 21 1/2 inches so I was really excited to have this made into a rug. I would also like to know where this guy is now living.

I've always wanted to go to Utah

/>

I've always wanted to go to Utah

Huh?

to get my money back.

dont talk about it, be about it.

Kip Love is alive and well doing "prize" taxidermy on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antlerlove61/

I had my sister take her 1st buck to tom paulson as I met him on the hunting websites on facebook and his work seemed to be good. I had talked to him prior to having my sister's buck given to him and he seemed like a stand up guy. Now almost 2 years later and a $250 deposit he has not answered any of our calls or anything. Unfortunately my sister met him at the parking lot in a store because she was alone and didn't want to go to the guys house. Well yesterday I got back on his facebook and noticed his wife posted her cell phone number on there so I contacted her and told her what's been going on, she seemed like she didn't know what was going on (either she was playing it off or she was really doesn't know), but anyways she told me she was at a christmas church function and when she got home, she was going to pass on the information and she was going to make sure he called me back tomorrow. So if you cannot get ahold of him, let me know and I'll give you were cell phone number.

I ended up just going and getting my antlers from Tom. He seemed like a nice guy but all I ever got was excuses. At the end of the day, this is what happened...

Tom took over for his brother that apparently lost my hide. Instead of just telling me that, Tom waited over a year to say "well if you can find a hide, I will mount your buck".... um no, is what I said. Then I was on a mission to at least get my antlers back. After months of hounding, I just went ahead and showed up at his house and didn't leave until I got my property back.

So it's a bitter sweet deal I guess.. I did eventually get my rack back but now my biggest muley to date is just that, a rack, not even a euro..

If it were me, I would cut my losses and hope to get your property back.

56 minutes ago, Usedbylove said:

Hey all, I am a victim of Kip Love also..I’m sure a lot of your stuff was being stored in my garage in Utah between 2013-2018 I divorced him September 4, 2018. I should of done it 3 years earlier. If it makes any of you feel better. Many people in Utah became victims of Kip Love, taking thousands of dollars in money and not producing any product. Including a couple people that hired him to work for him at their taxidermy shops. I seen, bear rugs, antlers, skulls, almost finished mounts thrown in the trash as I had him remove his stuff from my garage. He always had a story about everything. If you have any questions you can reach out to me. He used me for a place to couch, sleep and eat, talk to other woman and finances. Very emotionally abusive, very dishonest, major anger issues and pretends to work but doesn’t. Unfortunately, I’m not his only victim when it comes to relationships. His dishonesty with everyone needs to come to the end. He always said, what they going to do sue me, I don’t have any money. I decided I have the right to speak up since my picture and name has been loaded on this site. He needs to be held accountable...He is living in Arizona with one of his daughters right now. 

How’d you find us?

2 hours ago, Usedbylove said:

Hey all, I am a victim of Kip Love also..I’m sure a lot of your stuff was being stored in my garage in Utah between 2013-2018 I divorced him September 4, 2018. I should of done it 3 years earlier. If it makes any of you feel better. Many people in Utah became victims of Kip Love, taking thousands of dollars in money and not producing any product. Including a couple people that hired him to work for him at their taxidermy shops. I seen, bear rugs, antlers, skulls, almost finished mounts thrown in the trash as I had him remove his stuff from my garage. He always had a story about everything. If you have any questions you can reach out to me. He used me for a place to couch, sleep and eat, talk to other woman and finances. Very emotionally abusive, very dishonest, major anger issues and pretends to work but doesn’t. Unfortunately, I’m not his only victim when it comes to relationships. His dishonesty with everyone needs to come to the end. He always said, what they going to do sue me, I don’t have any money. I decided I have the right to speak up since my picture and name has been loaded on this site. He needs to be held accountable...He is living in Arizona with one of his daughters right now. 

I finally got reimbursed last year all of my money that I paid him like like 10 years ago. He Venmo my money back to me very surprisingly. I feel bad for everyone he ripped off. 

He did a bear rug for me and a bear shoulder mount for my dad here in AZ back in 98/99. They turned out great and are still in great shape today! Sad to here he screwed people over.