8OWHUNT247

Taxidermy Nightmare!

12 hours ago, Usedbylove said:

Hey all, I am a victim of Kip Love also..I’m sure a lot of your stuff was being stored in my garage in Utah between 2013-2018 I divorced him September 4, 2018. I should of done it 3 years earlier. If it makes any of you feel better. Many people in Utah became victims of Kip Love, taking thousands of dollars in money and not producing any product. Including a couple people that hired him to work for him at their taxidermy shops. I seen, bear rugs, antlers, skulls, almost finished mounts thrown in the trash as I had him remove his stuff from my garage. He always had a story about everything. If you have any questions you can reach out to me. He used me for a place to couch, sleep and eat, talk to other woman and finances. Very emotionally abusive, very dishonest, major anger issues and pretends to work but doesn’t. Unfortunately, I’m not his only victim when it comes to relationships. His dishonesty with everyone needs to come to the end. He always said, what they going to do sue me, I don’t have any money. I decided I have the right to speak up since my picture and name has been loaded on this site. He needs to be held accountable...He is living in Arizona with one of his daughters right now. 

Shouldn't you have done something when you saw him throwing that stuff in the trash?

13 hours ago, Usedbylove said:

Hey all, I am a victim of Kip Love also..I’m sure a lot of your stuff was being stored in my garage in Utah between 2013-2018 I divorced him September 4, 2018. I should of done it 3 years earlier. If it makes any of you feel better. Many people in Utah became victims of Kip Love, taking thousands of dollars in money and not producing any product. Including a couple people that hired him to work for him at their taxidermy shops. I seen, bear rugs, antlers, skulls, almost finished mounts thrown in the trash as I had him remove his stuff from my garage. He always had a story about everything. If you have any questions you can reach out to me. He used me for a place to couch, sleep and eat, talk to other woman and finances. Very emotionally abusive, very dishonest, major anger issues and pretends to work but doesn’t. Unfortunately, I’m not his only victim when it comes to relationships. His dishonesty with everyone needs to come to the end. He always said, what they going to do sue me, I don’t have any money. I decided I have the right to speak up since my picture and name has been loaded on this site. He needs to be held accountable...He is living in Arizona with one of his daughters right now. 

So does this mean your single now? you hot? got any pics?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/19/2014 at 6:58 PM, Vowell said:

Kip Love fell in love, got married, skipped town and left some of his animals at Trials End Taxi.

Kips new cell phone 480-338-3770

I was able to get a bobcat pelt back, I'm not sure if it's mine.

post-2686-0-79365300-1390183033_thumb.jpg

Please remove this photo of me with Kip Love, I don’t want to have any photos with me next to him or any kind of association. 

12 minutes ago, Usedbylove said:

Please remove this photo of me with Kip Love, I don’t want to have any photos with me next to him or any kind of association. I deserve better.

Trphyhntr is single....just sayin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Usedbylove said:

I deserve better.

Really? you were part of this charade for a few years what changed? let me guess the Divorce and money situation ;)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Trphyhntr is single....just sayin. 

yeah but Typhyhntr is usually plays the Victim  ;)

I got a hold of him last year and he actually refunded me my deposit of $300. I was very shocked 

2 hours ago, Vowell said:

I got a hold of him last year and he actually refunded me my deposit of $300. I was very shocked 

I’m glad to hear that. Hopefully he can make amends with all the people who have been affected.