Sign in to follow this  
coatimundi01

Poacher! Spread the word!

Slow down...

I don't think it said that these people are the poachers... Just some one they want to talk to.

• Like 2

Slow down... I don't think it said that these people are the poachers... Just some one they want to talk to.

Well said lance.

The whole article said they covered up their license plate on purpose so nobody got a plate #.

But yes, innocent until proven guilty. I'll rephrase, I really hope these people weren't the ones poaching in front of the kids...

Slow down... I don't think it said that these people are the poachers... Just some one they want to talk to.

"An individual reported seeing a white Ford pickup extended cab with a camper shell about 12:30 p.m. at the scene. The pickup is believed to be a newer model, possibly 2005-06.

“Unfortunately the license place was covered up,” Carley said. “The people involved knew what they were doing.”

Pretty close.

Do they know if it was a super duty or half ton?

Also in a white ford. Hmmmmmmm I knew I didn't like fords they make you do bad things. Sorry just joking as a Chevy guy I couldn't help myself.

• Like 1

Was it a slow chase down I-40, news choppers and entertainment tonight narrating it? Seriously though, I really hate poachers! Messes up the whole game!

And was Al Cowlings involved in some way?

When folks have to pay 30-40 % of their income on health insurance, you might see an increase in poaching! Can't buy groceries and health insurance too. Add all of the taxes that politicians use to buy votes with...folks gotta eat somehow! I prefer that they don't poach trophy animals...takes away bragging rights for legitimate hunters!