Looking for some ammo

For a 270wsm 130grn. I called all the sportsmans, cabelas, and bass pro . Thought I'd see if any you guys in the valley could point me in the direction of some of the smaller shops I can call and ask. Thanks in advance!

I have some 150 gr. SuperX I would sell you super cheap. Anyone going to Safford? Or are you coming thru I-17 to go up north?

Thanks for the offer man. I'd really prefer to find some 130grn. But if all else fails I might have to go with 150's.

I was in the same boat for my Ocotober hunt. Looked and called all over the place. Had to settle on the 150 grain.

I do have some 130 gr. federal in pointed soft point. Let me know if you can't find any. Like I said I will sell it to you for the best price. Just have to figure how to get it to you. I'll be in Sun Lakes Thanksgiving….I work in Phoenix near Chase Field…You got an elk hunt coming up?

[quote name=QCwtAddict"

post="422430" timestamp="1385430383]Sportsmans had several boxes of winchester brand 270wsm ammo in 130 grain yesterday. It was the mesa store.

I just called Sportsmans in mesa they said they none in that caliber in stock. I guess I'll just have my bro in law check in person for me. Thanks for the heads up.

Sportsmans had several boxes of winchester brand 270wsm ammo in 130 grain yesterday. It was the mesa store.

That's where I got mine. I'd keep stopping in and twice they had it so I grabbed what they had. I have a box or so leftover from my hunt a couple weeks ago. 130 grain I think it's Winchester BT.