Sign in to follow this  
40-year-AZ-hunter

Black Friday - Rem 700s New - $400 at Dicks

Not associated with Dicks, but just saw they have Remington 700 Varmints and ADLs on sale on Black Friday (actually starts on Thursday PM) for $400 after rebate. Doesnt say in the ad but the picture shows a scope so I'm assuming its that package with a Remington scope they sell. They also show the Rem 770 with a scope for $250. I almost bought one of the varmint 700s last year when they had them on BF, maybe this year....

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Dicks-Sporting-Goods/Ad?page=2#viewer

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Dicks-Sporting-Goods/Ad?page=8#viewer

Great deal, they also have some good deals on home defense shot guns on page 8.

didn't they bow down to the anti crowd when newtown happened?

then opened a parent company "field and stream" and sell the same AR type rifles they promised not to sell....

James

• Like 5

/>didn't they bow down to the anti crowd when newtown happened?

then opened a parent company "field and stream" and sell the same AR type rifles they promised not to sell....

James

I dont know but i do know they have very little stock.

Yes they did JLW. When i worked for them they were very Anti gun.

I said "i dont know" what i do know is they have crap for stock in 700's

Sorry if it's a wild goose chase guys. Last year at mid-day on Friday they had lots of them in different calibers available in the N. Phx store. If I'm by there on Friday, I'll check again this year.

Update - since I live in Flagstaff and dont want to drive down if not available, I just called the N. Phx store (623-434-3388) and talked to David the Mgr in the firearms section. He said they have a reasonable stock, BUT either tonight yet or during the sale, they will special order any available caliber (for the varmint or ADLs) at the Black Friday price and can pick it up within about 2 weeks.

didn't they bow down to the anti crowd when newtown happened?

James

YES!!!! I canceled my loyalty card! I will never ever shop there regardless of their deals. My small protest!!