Sign in to follow this  
Norteno

Left Over Results are out!

Just called azgfd and confirmed I got my first choice Javelina leftover. :D

I have a HAM tag but applied for leftovers with a new friend to get him started in hunting. I took him shooting this weekend and he is addicted.

Call: 602-942-3000 and talk to the lady. Have your hunter ID # ready.

HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

awsome!

Will it list your original draw tag and your left over?

Only results from the original draw will show up online. You need to call to see if you drew a leftover or wait until it shows up in the mail. Anything that is still leftover will be sold over the counter Monday Dec2nd at the Game and Fish Office.

I called and used option 2 like posted. It only gave my original draw. Do you have to speak with someone to find out? Thanks for the help.

Bummer I didn't get my leftover draw, is it just me or are all the ladies who answer the phone pissed off 90 year old's????? She was not happy she had to stop inhaling her cigarette to answer my call!!!!!

• Like 1

Bummer I didn't get my leftover draw, is it just me or are all the ladies who answer the phone pissed off 90 year old's????? She was not happy she had to stop inhaling her cigarette to answer my call!!!!!

It is hit or miss when I call there. Like everywhere else, it must be hard to work those final hours before a holiday. She was not to happy with me either.

The new leftover-leftover list is out. Still a chance to hunt Stink Pigs

http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/documents/leftovers-spring.pdf

So, I can head up to Flagstaff Office on Monday morning and purchase a leftover tag ?

Sorry If I seem like I need to have things spelled out for me, but I just learned about this while reading this post a few minutes ago and I am excited about this new opportunity. A HAM hunt in my future or maybe an excuse to finally take up archery. Yippeee!

So, I can head up to Flagstaff Office on Monday morning and purchase a leftover tag ?

Sorry If I seem like I need to have things spelled out for me, but I just learned about this while reading this post a few minutes ago and I am excited about this new opportunity. A HAM hunt in my future or maybe an excuse to finally take up archery. Yippeee!

think they have to be 2 different hunt numbers though.

• Like 1