Hey why don't you guys go find a comedy forum or statr another thread about your comedy act please. This started as a serious post and it does not need to be drug out to 20 pages of your Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin Act.

I'm admittedly completely ignorant on lions, but do know that for any species to be successful it must adapt to a changing environment. In our case, the population of our state has grown over 40% in the last ten years and as a result we've had thousands & thousands of acres developed. Eventually, game populations will decrease to suit the new smaller size of their range, but in the mean time I think that you'll see animal behavior adapt to having higher concentrations on smaller pieces of dirt. It's called natural selection and no magic is required. Lions may be solitary & territorial by nature, but when their territory shrinks, it forces thier home range to more grossly overlap neighboring animals & they can't fight them all off.

"I have noticed more and more of the packs being spotted and seen hunting together like African lions." :unsure:

I thought it was a joke. :lol: But it looks like he was serious. :blink:

You guy's are right I should have just kept it to my self. Until i had photos of it. When i said like african lions i ment how they were hunting together. Not that they had long shag manes growing and tails with bushy ends. I am sure you two know all about it and could teach us all a thing or two about it. So all i am asking is that you go start your own thread about the joke pointed at me and then we can all have a blast with it. Just do not highjack this thread so that when people read it they wonder what the heck is going on. I am looking for those that have seen this and have info about it. So if you do not have any good info about lions your self then start a thread about something you do know about. Like makeing jokes at other people. Have a good one and thank you for whatever it is you do.