Sign in to follow this  
swwildlife

Meat Processors

I have a lot of customers ask me about meat processors. I always tell them of the few I know. My question to you, who processes game in the Phoenix metro area?

don't know about phoenix, but End of the Line in Deer Creek was the only guy in the payson area taking elk yesterday.

I have a lot of customers ask me about meat processors. I always tell them of the few I know. My question to you, who processes game in the Phoenix metro area?

von hansons in chandler

James

Sanchez Wild Game

27 e jones ave (central and broadway)

Phx, az

602-375-1646

Dropped my deer off on a Thursday and it was ready Saturday, over-all very happy with their work.

don't know about phoenix, but End of the Line in Deer Creek was the only guy in the payson area taking elk yesterday.

+1, great shop!

• Like 1

Millers Southwest has been around forever and they do great work. There is a company that makes sausage for most of the local supermarkets that also will make you up sausage but I don't think they will process a complete animal. Sorry but I can't remember the name but they are on the West Side of Phoenix.

Maricopa County Community College District teaches a meat cutter class and also takes in animal but I don't know the price. Just don't be like the guy who brought in a whole animal because they will not field dress it for you.

Von Hansesn in Mesa.

I take my de-boned meat to Denmark Meats here is there website http://www.arizonagamesausage.com/

If I have a whole elk I take it to the Maricopa Skill Center 13th St and Broadway?? This is where they train butchers to become butchers. Very reasonable in price and do excellent work.

Mike

• Like 1