Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

Come on Over! The Elite Sports Express Truck is Back In Town - December 21st

EliteSportsExpressTruckFlyerDecember2013

• Like 1

Hey Amanda - are you setting up a Coues Whitetail table? It would be great to have CW on hand.

• Like 2

yes, I will be there Mark, thanks for the invite! So anyone needing tshirts, hats, stickers, trail cameras, tripods, etc. Come on by! If you have a certain style/size that you want me to make sure I bring, let me know so I make sure to have it.

• Like 2

yes, I will be there Mark, thanks for the invite! So anyone needing tshirts, hats, stickers, trail cameras, tripods, etc. Come on by! If you have a certain style/size that you want me to make sure I bring, let me know so I make sure to have it.

Please remember the larger sized folks. A few 2XL's would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Please remember the larger sized folks. A few 2XL's would be appreciated.

Just got an order of 2XLs in for the long sleeves. I will bring them.

Amanda, so if I bring my torn and stained cwt shirts over can I turn them in for a new one? They are slightly used, maybe a thousand times, but still wearable. See ya there.

TJ

Amanda, so if I bring my torn and stained cwt shirts over can I turn them in for a new one? They are slightly used, maybe a thousand times, but still wearable. See ya there.

TJ

LOL!! Turn them in with $20 and you can get a new tshirt!! LOL! See you there TJ!

TJ

LOL!! Turn them in with $20 and you can get a new tshirt!! LOL! See you there TJ!

So a shirt buy-back to keep the children safe!

• Like 1

We're open for business. The Elite Sports Express Truck is open for browsing. The NRA is sponsoring some raffles. And Amanda from Coues Whitetail is selling shirts, knives, tripods and other goodies.

We've already moved a few guns this morning, but I'm pretty sure Amanda has sold more shirts.

EliteSportsTruckDay-CouesTable12-2013.jp

EliteSportsTruckDay-TruckSetandOpen12-20

EliteSportsTruckDay-NRATable12-2013.jpg

HealyPostcard.jpg

• Like 1

Great stuff today. The express truck was full of stuff I need to have. Someday!

The folks at Healy arms were friendly and very helpful.

It was very nice to finely meet you Amanda. Love the shirt!

Everyone should stop by to check it out!

Stopped by with my son and snagged a shirt. I've been to Healy Arms before (picked up some AR Stuff) and I encourage everyone to find some time and stop buy to support Healy Arms and CWT.Com.

Good to see ya today Amanda. Thanks for the coffee. The truck definitely had everything Peg and I needed.

TJ