Sign in to follow this  
SwarovskiCoues

Can we get hoodies made????

Amanda, if it was fleece, I bet you folks would buy both the zipper in the front and the traditional hoodie. either way I am in for several.

Anyone else notice that it's been 6 months and still no hoodies?

Why, you ask yourself? Zippers, fleece and some weird Cardinals pull over dinner on the beach looking thing.

This is exactly like asking my kids where they want to go for dinner, everyone has a different answer and no one can agree. Well guess what, they get digiorno and we get no hoodies.

• Like 1

Yes, the lack of consensus makes it difficult to get something made.

However, it appears to me that cotton, no zipper has the most support here. What's the consensus on color? Black?

However, it appears to me that cotton, no zipper has the most support here. What's the consensus on color? Black?

i say camo with tan lettering.......just my opinion may not be possible because yo may not be able to get good camo sweatshirts at a good price

i say camo with tan lettering.......just my opinion may not be possible because yo may not be able to get good camo sweatshirts at a good price

not likely to get camo hoodies at a decent price. And then there is the whole debate about which camo pattern.....LOL!

• Like 2

not likely to get camo hoodies at a decent price. And then there is the whole debate about which camo pattern.....LOL!

Honestly, I would buy a camo one no matter the patern with the orange camo lettering. However Max-1 or kings Desert Shadow works very well down south. Solid colors black or tan with orange camo lettering. Maybe look into different prices then put it to a vote which color or pattern with your price. Thanks for all that you do Amanda!

I would really love to have a cw.com sweatshirt!!!!

On 1/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, Adicted said:

Same here.  But basic design.  Not alot of stuff

Dark green/ dark earth 

On 1/7/2019 at 7:31 PM, Big Browns said:

I would really love to have a cw.com sweatshirt!!!!

Get your beadazzeler all fired up!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Get your beadazzeler all fired up!!!

I'd totally buy one.