Sign in to follow this  
SwarovskiCoues

Can we get hoodies made????

I like the back for sure.  Any other options for front.  Same size but something not as busy

Yep! option 2. I'd buy that. Will you be having some made in 3XL-for us umm muscular guys?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are most people happy with military green?  When I try to go with black, the nontyp buck on the back design looks odd in white.  But I might be able to get the printer to make it work.  But military green and black looks good to me.  I tried messing with some variations of a brown sweatshirt, but wasn't happy with those.  

Also, lettering down the arm will make it more expensive.  I know many people wanted that.  Do you still want lettering down the arm (it would say CouesWhitetail.com)?

8 minutes ago, CouesWhitetail said:

Are most people happy with military green?  When I try to go with black, the nontyp buck on the back design looks odd in white.  But I might be able to get the printer to make it work.  But military green and black looks good to me.  I tried messing with some variations of a brown sweatshirt, but wasn't happy with those.  

Also, lettering down the arm will make it more expensive.  I know many people wanted that.  Do you still want lettering down the arm (it would say CouesWhitetail.com)?

Not wanting to buy a Billboard. Just my opinion. Black stinks.

I vote V3 for the front and yes to arm lettering. Arm lettering is not a deal breaker though.

Time to hit print!!!

• Like 2