Sign in to follow this  
SwarovskiCoues

Can we get hoodies made????

I am going to try something new this time which should make things cheaper for you all and easier for me.  The company I have been using to make all our shirts for the last 15 years is CustomInk and they have a new way to allow individuals to order as part of a group.  I create the design, give you all options for colors and products and you order and pay directly with CustomInk on our group order form.  I will leave the order form open for about two weeks, after two weeks the order closes and all shirts/hoodies are printed and shipped directly to those who bought them.  And they ship cheaper than I can!  Shipping will be about $4.99 for 1 shirt/hoodie, $7 for two, $8 for three and $10 for four or more items.  So you never pay more than $10 shipping regardless of how many items you order.  

I am working on the options for products you can buy.  I added in some ladies hoodies, some longsleeve and shortsleeve tshirts, some performance shirts as well as the hoodies in a variety of colors.  Once I have all the options selected, I will create a link to the order form and everyone can review the items and decide what they want and order directly.  I expect to post that link either this weekend or more likely on Monday after I talk to their customer service rep to make sure I have everything done properly before launching.    Thanks for your patience.   :)

• Like 7

On 1/9/2019 at 7:14 PM, CatfishKev said:

Yup they are all awesome. Still think some chick colors would be a good idea fo the ladies. Maybe black with pink lettering.

Adam loves chick colors.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Ok, here is the link to the group order form.  You have 14 days to place an order before the order form closes.  Once closed, all items ordered will be printed and shipped.  Since the order form will be open for two weeks before even printing things, that means that you will have to be patient while waiting for your item, as you won't get it for a few weeks.  

Also, please note that the Jerzee and Gildan hoodies run small, so you may want to order up a size.  The other items (short sleeves, long sleeve tshirts and women's hoodies) run pretty true to size.  I had to offer two different brands of sweatshirts for the Military Green hoodie because they were out of Large on one brand and had limited XL sizes on the other.  Both hoodie brands run on the small side.   I recommend checking out the sizing chart link next to each item and actually measuring yourself to make sure you get the right size so you don't end up with one that is too small.  When you open the order form, you will see each product and next to the product name there is a link that says "View Sizing Line-up", click on that to see measurements for each size for each product.  

take your time, the order form will be open for 14 days.  

Rough charges for shipping will be $5 for one item, $7 for 2, $8 for 3 and $10 for four or more items.   

order form:

https://www.customink.com/g/hnb0-00bq-3eud

They look great!  I'm really happy you add the performance shirts to the list.  

• Love 1

4 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Adam are you getting pink or purple? 

That Teal looks about his speed.

• Wow! 1