Yuma Archer

New #2 bull elk

Yea ran into a guy on my elk hunt he works at bass pro it is his buddy's daughter that dot it he showed me a picture awesome bull

Yes it is true. I will give some details now but would respectfully ask that NO PICTURES be posted until I get things in order. My wife posted it on FB the night of the kill and it went viral. Lol! ( the post has been pulled down). So there are pictures out. I will post the story, pictures etc. The ranking has yet to be determined. Waiting on the 60 day drying period. The story behind this bull and the hunt is incredible! The huntress is my 13 yr old daughter. CWT member palivs2hnt was there on the hunt.

Trust me, I can't wait to share the story!! It will be worth the wait!

• Like 8

I for one am Thrilled that you guys were able to drag this bull from his hiding spot! This Giant has a rich history (as you well know) and I am glad that he went to a good hard hunting home... Congrats to you and your Daughter, although she will never find a larger typical bull, there are always chances of her getting a non-typ as big some day! :P Again Congrats and Merry Christmas!

• Like 4

/>Why do we have to wait for the story and pictures? Just curious what the reason is.

A bull this big is sure to make some magazines, shows, etc. But no one wants to put a pic on the cover of their mag that has already been posted all over the internet and everyone knows everything about.

Congrats Junkie! I am on the edge of my seat.

• Like 1

/> Why do we have to wait for the story and pictures? Just curious what the reason is.

A bull this big is sure to make some magazines, shows, etc. But no one wants to put a pic on the cover of their mag that has already been posted all over the internet and everyone knows everything about.

Congrats Junkie! I am on the edge of my seat.

Agreed! Not to mention having all the correct info before making the post is a respectable thing to do. It wont be until the drying process and official scoring is complete that you can make claims to rankings. I'm sure its all up in the air right now.

Trust me guys, the wait is worth it. I have personally had the honor of touching the Bull. It's a MONSTER! Great job buddy!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe there are Bulls that big in Unit 36B:)

• Like 3

You may have touched it first, but it wasn't fully satisfied so I had to show it a real man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

LOL, knew you couldn't keep it a secret for too long Stan, I'm surprised it lasted this long! I have plenty of pictures of him I will post for the right price! J/K, Stan might not ever speak to me again. The story and the pics are worth the wait!

• Like 1