Sign in to follow this  
narrox

1968 Chevrolet C10 $9,500

1968 Chevy C-10

This is an Arizona truck; my Grandfather purchased it new in Phoenix it and spent the rest of his life in Avondale Arizona. I have had the truck since 1993. The truck is mostly stock: I have added much needed power-steering and a 350ci V8, with a Kenwood CD player. The odometer is over 15K and has “rolled over” once. The truck was purchased as a farm truck; no upgrades, three speed column shift, steel interior, rubber floors, and a aftermarket A/C unit. The 350 is fresh with less than 10,000 miles. The paint was sprayed in 2001 still looks very good still, fading on the roof and hood. Good rubber all the way around complete with clean chrome rims. This truck was my daily driver until 2003. The truck was/is garaged, and has been driven a few hundred miles per year for the last ten years. Just added power steering, new water pump and window regulators. The truck has been maintained and not been “Mickey Moused” and is a great platform for a build, or as a driver. Our family is now four strong, this truck has fulfilled is job for us and is now ready for a new caretaker.

Thanks for looking, Garron

post-2565-0-02640000-1386869026_thumb.jpg

Wow, great looking truck narrox! I have a 1970 C-10 and was my first "car". Good luck on the sale and bump for a beautiful truck!

Thanks for looking, it does turn heads.

JD, it is a long box. standard springs under, has factory diamond plate step bumper in back.