Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

**Check out this PETA vs Mauled girl clip

I bet of that broad was out walking her dog and got seriously mauled by a bear she would forever shut her pie-hole. Totally makes sense that a person of that mental aptitude would be a V/P of that organization. Now, if only I could get back those few minutes of my life that I lost while watching her rhetoric.

You know, we live in the BEST country in the world, where we are allowed to think, speak, act and worship God any way we choose. That being said-- some a-holes should keep their opinions to themselves!!!! Why do we give these people airtime? Why do we allow them any of our attention? I can't stand STUPID people with STUPID agendas!

• Like 1

I posted really cuz, well newscasters have a special way of hiding emotions and opinions and i think how this one lost it really shows how ignorant the peta vp really is...

Girl/woman/boy/man that letter would have been traumatizing to anyone after such a horrible bear attack... imagine handing a wounded soldier a letter about how wrong his participation is in defending your freedom.- im sure it also happens! :-()

Probably the only thing Fox News has ever done that was worth giving any kind of thought to.