longbowpilot

Opinions on Phil Roberston suspension from A&E

I encourage all of you to go to aetv and leave feedback with your views.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Lets face it, A&E doesnt really want reality tv. And I dont believe he needed more tact either in expressing HIS views. Dont ask people what they think and get all bent out of shape when they say exactly how they feel. Political correctness and apathy is a cancer on our society and it needs to stop. We let the liberals say what they want but when a conservative speaks out, hes a nut job or bigot. Most people might not admit it, but I bet most agree with everything he said. What did they expect from someone of christian faith to believe? That homosexuality is right? He called out the sin not hate towards the sinners. A&E must never of dealt with anyone before of true faith.

Now that they have lost the gay battle, the media is trying to paint him as a racist.

I don't really give a hoot about the show Duck Dynasty. Never watched it. But I do care that another Conservative person speaking their mind isn't getting equal treatment in the media. Liberal pukes. Was it Martin Bashir that said someone should do something vile to Sarah Palin, then was allowed to "resign" rather than be canned? This guys says something far less offensive (or not offensive at all in my opinion) and gets suspended for it. And the Liberal Talking Heads jump on like ants. Like I give a rats A## what those pieces of crap Charlie Sheen or Jessie Jackson have to say. They should go straighten their own pitiful lives out and quit worrying about other people.

I may get drawn and quartered for saying this but I'm a glutton for punishment so what the heck.

Phil 100% had the right to say what he did (and I agree with him btw). And A&E 100% had the right to fire him. And he has the right to go somewhere else.

I would make the same argument for a small business owner who wanted to fire someone for whatever reason they so chose.

that is why this is called the political forum. If we don't want to be bothered with this subject, we don't click the link. Just like if the libs don't like DD or the article in GQ, they can turn the channel to the BRAVO network and watch Real Housewives or buy a different magazine like the Daily Worker or Cosmo

• Like 1

This looks to be a moot point. Suspension was overturned. Can't post a link for some reason, but it's on the front page of www.tucsonnewsnow.com

The fact that this is somehow "headline" news says enough about society to me.