Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

Anyone buy a deer tag today?

Sportsmans in Tucson is selling next years licenses AND tags today. You'll pay next years prices but I was in and out in 5 minutes! They're only open till 4 though so hurry up if you still need one for tomorrow!

• Like 1

talked to Bass Pro, the lady said they just got the licenses and tags drop shipped today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON SALE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!

James

In line at 2:45...mesa office. 30 people in front of me. Moved about 20 feet in 30 mins. Happy New Year.

I'm truly hating G&F more & more every year!!!! I'm sure after midnight tonight I'll hate them a little more!!!
  • New 2014 hunting and fishing licenses available for purchase online
  • that was from G$F on the 27th

James

My wife just bought all our tags at the Tucson office. 1:10 wait. They were handing out papers listing all S. AZ retailers and the amount of tags they received this morning. Retailers are charging next years prices.

Who ever decided these new procedures must not be a hunter and the surely don't live in rural Az. My wife drove 1.5 hours each way to buy the tags...it might work well in the State of Maricopa and Tucson, but it is rough on the rest of us.

Just got my deer and Mt lion tag at Phoenix office. 40 minute wait, not too bad.post-736-0-02201400-1388530009_thumb.jpg

Finally out with tags....1 hour 20 mins.

Butcher Hook tags available 2014 price.

This isn't surprising. During the draw, thousands of hunters wait till the last day and last hour. For some reason, as a group, hunters tend to be the biggest procrastinators. One could write his/her college thesis entirely on this phenomenon. :)

Now that would be some undertaking. Hunters tend to uuu L--, or uu tell stories, and exaggerate, and make excuses so getting the truth would be tough. It would be very interesting.

Hadn't planned on hunting tomorrow because I have work to do but with all the talk of people that didn't get tags I feel like I should at least try the morning hunt. Maybe there won't be as much competition as usual?

I dont see why they didnt let retailers sell the tags until they were out of them. I understand not wanting to print a bunch of tags and licenses with the old prices on them, but this waa rediculous.

• Like 1

I bought my lion n deer tag for 2014 yesterday in Tonto Basin at 2014 prices.