Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Disappointment

Todd Graham had a great season this year and was named PAC 12 Coach of the Year. However tonight he got schooled by a freshman coach and a freshman quarterback. Staying with the blitz-based defense while TT racked up 405 yards passing was ridiculous. At least it was not as pathetic as the play call/clock management at the end of the first half.

ASU had a very good season with a disappointing last couple games. They have a lot of positives to build on for the future.

Now it's time to root for the a Wildcats against BC. Beardown!

TT smacked ASU last night, from kick off to the last INT. Will Sutton just fell to the third round.

Coach Graham, Britney Spears called....she wants her headset back.

• Like 3

Hey Redman remember that time CTG dropped 58 on your loser Wildcats with that borrowed headset? Yeah, me too.

BTW I was there last night, how was your trip to New Orleans?

• Like 1

Remeber that time U of A got destroyed in their bowl game (by either OU or OSU cant remember) when ASU sat at home on their couches, and ASU fans talked schit? I do.

• Like 1

Hey Redman remember that time CTG dropped 58 on your loser Wildcats with that borrowed headset? Yeah, me too.

Yep, those are big eye guards!

haha " kiss me baby one more time"

Did you stay for the whole game? The Q was pretty empty at the start of the 4th quarter.

Not in New Orleans (hate that city after working there for a few weeks I can't stand it). So instead I am sitting in the Charleu Gap area feeling probably a lot like CTG, just blew a stock on a nice buck..... So close but so far away......a missable ending to the 2013 deer season....just like the miserable ending

Murder State had....

I never understood the bitterness from UA fans. UA had nothing to do with ASU losing and still lost 58 to 21 this year.

On another note, UA is rolling Boston College right now. Good for them and I wish ASU had shown the same "want" last night.

Last 2 unmotivated games about killed the entire season for me.....U of A looked good today...at least 1 Arizona school represented....just the wrong one in my eyes

Todd Graham had a great season this year and was named PAC 12 Coach of the Year. However tonight he got schooled by a freshman coach and a freshman quarterback. Staying with the blitz-based defense while TT racked up 405 yards passing was ridiculous. At least it was not as pathetic as the play call/clock management at the end of the first half.

ASU had a very good season with a disappointing last couple games. They have a lot of positives to build on for the future.

Now it's time to root for the a Wildcats against BC. Beardown!

yes, the last 2 games (stanford, TT) asu has looked like garbage. defense, where do i even start. those TT guys were swatting away defenders like they were fly's. did anyone notice the incredible number of plays that TT player was stood up but not tackled? they could not bring down the TT players. was plike pro's vs college kids.

Remeber that time U of A got destroyed in their bowl game (by either OU or OSU cant remember) when ASU sat at home on their couches, and ASU fans talked schit? I do.

Remember the 10 STRAIGHT years, nogales north sat at home on their couches because they suxed so bad they could not get invited to a bowl game? REMEMBER THAT??? leached off from the rest of the schools in the conference for a DECADE without contributing one cent to the conference bowl revenues.

Whats even more humiliating is a bunch of grown men whining and arguing about a bunch of 19 and 20 yr olds tossing a ball around.

• Like 4

Whats even more humiliating is a bunch of grown men whining and arguing about a bunch of 19 and 20 yr olds tossing a ball around.

were you in the high school band?

• Like 3