azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

Maybe after Elk results are posted this thread will get a little more active. I have some things to part with once I go thru them.

Ok I have a whisker biscuit and a quiver they are missing the mounting screws but I'm sure you can get some at ace hardware as long as the threading is the same. Also have two fletching jigs they do straight or slight off set. You can purchase a clamp for right helical. They are 20 at cabelas. Anyone have an ok pack that I can strap my tripod to the side and maybe some meat. Lmk.

post-12322-0-92224900-1400615560_thumb.jpg

post-12322-0-95488100-1400615597_thumb.jpg

post-12322-0-92626800-1400615611_thumb.jpg

post-12322-0-17498500-1400615644_thumb.jpg

I have MX-2000 tri pod, Bushnell 18-36x50 spotting scope, Universal tri pod/bino adapter, Eye Shield eye cups (fits all binos), Barska 20x50 binos, Cabela's seclusion 3D bino harness, Allen bino harness/case, Outdoor Products hydro pack, 2 pairs of Whitewater snake bite guards. All items are in good usable condition. Would like items to go to someone that is in need or a beginner hunter. Available for pick up in East Mesa but possibly able to meet in Chandler. Please message if interested. Sorry but I am unable to get the photos to post but I can email them. Items do not have to go as a lot.

Interested in hydro pack any pictures?

• Like 1

New hunter here looking for anyone selling hunting gear not too pricy, or archery equipment in Tucson. I have a bow and it is all set up and some arrows. Looking for targets, broadheads, and any hunting gear needed. Idk what is needed for hunting or spotting but just putting myself out there for any advice so I can learn as well. Thank you.

• Like 1

What after two decades digital is closing in on for quality of picture and definition. Sorry couldn't resist.

This one found a new home guys, thanks.

Have an older Eureka "Timberline" 12x12 A-Frame style tent. I have hunted out of it for the last 4 years and it's been solid in rain and wind, but I upgraded and don't need two big tents. As long as you are gentle on the zippers it should last a few more seasons and you can stand upright in it and fit a table/cot/lantern/stove etc pretty easily.

Free in Tucson/Sam Hughes if any one can use it. similar to pic but brown/beige as opposed to green...and like all other vintage tents, it's smells a little funky the first few hours it is set up, but it either goes away or you get used to it :)

eureka-timberline-outfitter-6.jpg

• Like 1

Have an older Eureka "Timberline" 12x12 A-Frame style tent. I have hunted out of it for the last 4 years and it's been solid in rain and wind, but I upgraded and don't need two big tents. As long as you are gentle on the zippers it should last a few more seasons and you can stand upright in it and fit a table/cot/lantern/stove etc pretty easily.

Free in Tucson/Sam Hughes if any one can use it. similar to pic but brown/beige as opposed to green...and like all other vintage tents, it's smells a little funky the first few hours it is set up, but it either goes away or you get used to it :)

eureka-timberline-outfitter-6.jpg

Nice tent...my first "real" tent was a Timberline. Spent many nights in that tent and carried it on lots of backpacking trips.

I have a 4 pin to 6 pin trailer light adapter, a 4 pin plug and play light adapter off a Ford F250, and a 2 5/16 trailer ball.

Free to anyone who wants to pick them up. I'm in Tucson.

post-565-0-63387400-1407807957_thumb.jpg

Have some hunting things that I no longer need it use. A hunting knife with gut hook. A few ball caps with lights. A compass. Some other things. Would like to give to a youngster who's starting out. Text me your address at 623 570 9695 and I'll send them to you. Name is Keith. Nothing fancy but still of good use.