azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

I've also got an unopened box of Hornady .277" 130gr Interlock bullets - 100 bullets total.  I have no need for these so if someone wants them just let me know.  Jim - (602) 999-5073, call, text or PM.

• Like 1

Free violin to a student who needs it. Good starter  

1E0BB7B3-A241-4B58-B46A-B85FAA6B1C15.jpeg

55 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I'll take it. They don't come up very often.

Great. Text or call me to coordinate. 

6oh2- 5six8-798 

eight 

5 hours ago, PhxDT said:

Great. Text or call me to coordinate. 

6oh2- 5six8-798 

eight 

If this falls through my 6 year old daughter has been wanting to take lessons. Please let me know. 520-508-3033

7 hours ago, makaio333 said:

If this falls through my 6 year old daughter has been wanting to take lessons. Please let me know. 520-508-3033

Go ahead and take it makaio333.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Go ahead and take it makaio333.

PRDATR - thank you, She will be thrilled!

• Like 2

Ok I have a free pair of boots hopefully to a youth hunter that can use them. Size 11 magnum work boots. Down side is the are steel toe unless you need steel toe I guess. They are actually pretty comfortable but I don't need a light insulated boot. I will pay shipping.  

20200813_174809.jpg

20200813_174826.jpg

1 hour ago, HyNoon said:

Ok I have a free pair of boots hopefully to a youth hunter that can use them. Size 11 magnum work boots. Down side is the are steel toe unless you need steel toe I guess. They are actually pretty comfortable but I don't need a light insulated boot. I will pay shipping.  

20200813_174809.jpg

20200813_174826.jpg

spoken for 

I have 2 tree stands at my place in Strawberry one is a climbing style and the other is a 2 seater with a built in ladder. If you can use them pm me.

A friend of mine Jim Redmond from Sierra Vista years ago wanted me to find a home for this old Bear bow. His kids used it years ago for target shooting,  plinking etc. Has a few broad heads but no arrows. He wanted it to go to some kid that would enjoy it. It's in great shape. I'm in Queen Creek. FREE...

20200926_133922.jpg

20200926_133804.jpg

20200926_133705.jpg

• Like 1

Free Eberlestock X1 pack to youth hunter. 

Full disclosure:  It's been used on many hunts and gone through many oxyclean baths for blood stains.  One buckle is broken but it still works (see pics).  The chest strap buckle broke and I put a new buckle on.  The strap would slip on the buckle so I sewed it to my size.  Overall the pack is in good shape and has a ton of life left in it.  I can't find a size anywhere but I am 6'2" 260 lb.  It fits me fine but is a little small for me.  I was a bit more sleek when I bought it.  Ha!  I am sure it can be adjusted to fit most.

Will be hunting Saturday 1/9.  I will return text or pm's as soon as I can.  In East Valley near McKellips and Hawes.

text 602-777-zero456 or pm

Thanks Bo

Buckle Closed.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Buckle Open.jpg