Sign in to follow this  
G_E_E

My first buck with a bow

That's a good first post, archery deer, and start to a long relationship on this site.

Great first post! Congrats on a great buck! Now the hard part.................waiting all year to hunt deer again!

/>

Thanks guys for your posts. How do I quote someone?

If you are on a mobile device you can tap the post and a quote button appeara. If on appears computer there should be a quote button on someone's post somewhwre. I prefer to read forums using tapa talk or chrome mobile. It gets me straight to the content without any ads, pop ups etc, and I can see topics that I haven't read or participated in a lot easier

Awesome deer and first post. Way to stick with it and finding him. Yea, where do you work and spot deer? Welcome to the site.

Nice Buck!! Congrats on getting your deer! That's awesome too just starting out like that!

Awesome deer and first post. Way to stick with it and finding him. Yea, where do you work and spot deer? Welcome to the site.

I work near sonoita and surrounding area so I usually just hunt the southern units since I sometimes get lucky and see nice deer while working.