Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

22LR 525 pcs AUCTION

I have a box of 525 22LR remington that I would like to put up for auction with all proceeds going to CWT.com

I will start the biding at $30.00 and if no one goes higher I will buy them from myself donate that.

Since this may get crazy lets start the bidding tomorrow morning at 9:00am and it will end at 2:00pm unless we are stuck at $30.00 I will extend it to allow more folks to see it over the weekend.

So starting bid tomorrow morning at 9am is $30.00

BTW I am located in Wickenburg but work in Tempe so exchange should be not too bad and we may be able to do some sort af hand off from here to Tucson since all the cool guys and gals are down there and will most likely outbid the rest of us.

That's cool...stick it to fellow members when you can look around and be for less!

all proceeds going to CWT.com

Comprehensive reading is a lost art.

• Like 8

That's cool...stick it to fellow members when you can look around and be for less!

Not only that- I've read and re-read AZHUNTER's post a few times over and I still cannot decipher what he was trying to say... I only see 2 posts total, so maybe we should cut him a break on this one.

Not only that- I've read and re-read AZHUNTER's post a few times over and I still cannot decipher what he was trying to say... I only see 2 posts total, so maybe we should cut him a break on this one.

I debated on whether or not to say anything. Now we've unfortunately hijacked a thread that's for a good cause. My first reaction was, Holy Crap someone has 22 ammo, followed by, sweet, its going to benefit this great site!

MULEPACKHUNTER - Can I throw an opening bid for tomorrow morning?

How about just selling it at a fair price through a lottery. I don't know how long you have had it or what you paid for it but anything between $23 - $36 is what I consider to be fair price.

How about just selling it at a fair price through a lottery. I don't know how long you have had it or what you paid for it but anything between $23 - $36 is what I consider to be fair price.

WHat do you mean lottery? I dont want to stick it to anyone but if someone has 50 60 bucks they can spend and need some hard to get 22lr it would be cool for CWT and them. I am open to suggestions but I hate to change it now since guys have thought it over and decided to bid or not.

Trust me folks I dont want this to be a bad thing and its not easy giving these up as they were very hard work to get, I have had them for 6 months or so and have more. I had to load some rounds and trade for them so they cost me more than they were worth retail but thats not the point.