Very nice Amanda. Like everyone else I also want one. But I am sure the only video I could provide would be upside down or crashing! I'll stick to watching your videos. Keep them coming.

• Like 1

definitely the next tool for scouting. Imagine the skies in 22 north in a few years. Haha

AZhuntingaddict.....have you been filming with your helicopters and planes? post up some video if you want.

NRS, great idea on the sticker shot!

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments. Like AZhuntingaddict said, it's not for the faint of heart....it's nerve racking flying so much money out over canyons and cliffs and water! There are quadcopter forums and I have been reading about guys crashing these things all the time or even worse, they receive some sort of interference and just fly away and get lost somewhere! Keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't happen to my quadcopter!

I would post up but I lost my plane and camera to an equipment failure. Its a sad thing to watch your aircraft and camera spin to the ground. Footage did not make the impact. Keep the quadcopter on short missions for awhile, and stay away from parking areas or the neighborhoods......dont ask me why.

And no one noticed the buck?

As in $ or $$$$ :rolleyes:

Amanda I know this will be a fantastic asset for your studies and your entertainment. Keep up the flying and hope to see this first hand in Feb.

OH MY DAD!!!! I love it!!!!

This is AWESOME!

Surprisingly stable and very clear footage.

I want one!

GoPro cameras are AMAZING! This company has hit on a niche market, and their cameras deliver amazing results! I'm about ready to take the plunge! Snow skiing, biking, fast cars, whatever..... Cool footage delivered by these cameras!

The remote vehicles (quadcopter in this case) are also amazing! Great merger of technologies!! Fly safe, Amanda! ;)

S.

:)