capoeirajosh

Now, the waiting game........

Just put my app in for elk. Basically, I will be on pins and needles until the results are out. It is like waiting for xmas and not knowing what Santa is going to leave you. Coal or a sweet present, hahahaha. Good luck to everyone in the draw. :-)

Man, I'm still crunching the numbers and trying to come up with the best strategy that MIGHT land me a tag! lol :)

Hahaha, yeah. I had to put in asap, so I would stop crunching numbers, hahahaha.

Good luck to all. I couldn't stand the numbers game any longer, so I put in for 9 and 23 N early archery. I no longer have to play the number crunching game. Now I get to play the waiting game.

/>Good luck to all. I couldn't stand the numbers game any longer, so I put in for 9 and 23 N early archery. I no longer have to play the number crunching game. Now I get to play the waiting game.

Man, those are some premium hunts! Hopefully, you get drawn!

I put mine in Tuesday before they posted online and in their email newsletter. Hoping that jumping the gun will get me a lucky tag with 0 BP lol. If I draw a bull and goat tag I think a power ball ticket is in my future.

3004, 3013, 3126, 3023, 3036

Can't wait till March!

• Like 1

My one and only sister is planning a wedding for early to mid September and I was asked to be a groomsmen. Wanna know how I know I'll be drawn for elk this year?

/>My one and only sister is planning a wedding for early to mid September and I was asked to be a groomsmen. Wanna know how I know I'll be drawn for elk this year?

Wow!! Hahaha.

/>

My one and only sister is planning a wedding for early to mid September and I was asked to be a groomsmen. Wanna know how I know I'll be drawn for elk this year?

Wow!! Hahaha.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly... My daughter was due mid September in 2010 but I put in anyways cuz at that point I was 0 for 6 for elk. Of course that was the year I got my first elk tag, lol. I somehow managed to not miss her birth AND tag a bull, hoping for the same luck this year!

/>

/>

Wow!! Hahaha.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly... My daughter was due mid September in 2010 but I put in anyways cuz at that point I was 0 for 6 for elk. Of course that was the year I got my first elk tag, lol. I somehow managed to not miss her birth AND tag a bull, hoping for the same luck this year!

I remember reading that! Congrats on the little one! Again, Wow. You can make it happen. ;-)

/>

/>

Wow!! Hahaha.
That must of been a great year!! My son was born 2 weeks ago, been patiently waiting to hit the desert and forest