Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Life Is About To Change!

"Great story......it is what life is about"

There is NOTHING more rewarding than being a parent. It adds 12"'s to each of your shoulders. Congratulations to you and the Misses.

Thats awesome for you and your wife,one of my daughters was 6 weeks early and has turned out to an amazing young woman,

You think you enjoy hunting for yourself or guiding hunters, wait tell you get to take your daughter,it's another level.

Congrats.

I can see her with a hoochie momma cow call instead of a pacifier and aN ASAT camo onesey.

Congratulations to you and your wife! Very cool to hear and I can't wait for the proud papa pictures and stories.

That's too cool. Congratulations to both of you. Great story and picture. You have no idea how much your life is going to change, for the better. Best of luck to you.

Coming from a guy with a brand new little girl at home I will tell you that they change you in a hurry. Staying up all night with her in the hospital changed me as a father. It's a great thing!

Congrats on the greatest thing that will ever happen to you! You are going to be awesome.

Peg and I are so happy for you both and I'm sure Drake will be the best big brother ever. Thoughts and prayers for your continuous pregnancy and birth of Ariel. Can hardly wait for you to introduce us to Ariel here on cwt. :)

TJ

Guest wdenike

WOW!!!!! How exciting, happy for you. Wish ya the best!!!

Take care, Willie

Biggest congratulations!!! My wife and I had three miscarriages and one tubal pregnancy before having twins three years ago. It definitely puts things in perspective and brings you to your knees. Thus, I know your pain and your joy!! I am just starting to get a little more time in the field myself and hope to get more and more as my twins get older! Congratulations again!

Thanks so much for your awesome reply's and prayers everyone!

I was hesitant for a long time to post anything about this, I just felt it was maybe too personal, but a lot of you here are friends of mine or at least folks that I admire and respect and I wanted to share it with you all.

I'll definitely keep you all updated on how it goes and hopefully soon will be introducing my new hunting partner! Thanks again everyone! JIM>

Congrats to you and your wife. I've never met you but after being on this forum for over 8 years I feel like I know you at least a little. I've always enjoyed your stories and pictures and have learned from them. I'm sure you and your wife will be amazing parents. Looking forward to the big announcement and pics.