IA Born

FS: MSR Back Packing Stoves

We have an MSR Whisperlite Shaker Jet and MSR Dragonfly stoves and bottles. Both stoves need new fuel pumps, but are in otherwise excellent condition. They sat forever because we got out of backpacking after the kids were born, hence the fuel pumps falling apart. Both stoves also have at least two fuel bottles each (one big, one small). There could be three bottles each, but I'll have to check. Rather than fix them, we thought we'd sell them and upgrade to newer models. $40 each includes all bottles for each stove. I will be down in the north valley this weekend (Reach 11 Sports Complex; staying at the Drury Inn off Pinnacle Peak/I-17) and can bring everything down if anyone in the valley is interested. Don't have pictures right now because I just thought about posting them since I'll be down there. Can get you pictures or you can see them on REI, etc.

Bump for a great deal and solid stoves. Dragonfly are great stoves for simmering and both models are tough and will last many years. New pumps are plug and play and available from most outdoor stores or online.

Thanks for the bump! After talking to my wife, we are going to keep the Dragonfly, but the Whisperlite is still available.

TTT- Whisperlite (Internationale) is still available. Will be down in the valley next weekend (8-9 Feb) and then again (likely) 22-23 Feb.