Sign in to follow this  
got the fever

My 3rd Dec. buck

Here is my 2013 Dec. buck. Located him during elk season and finally took him after 8 hard days of hunting. He was by himself and never left the oak thickets. I jumped him in the morning, left him alone for awhile , went back in and found him bedded down and took him at 80 yds. Great hunt, good time with family and very happy for my second largest buck. I scored him at 103 5/8".

post-3404-0-18854000-1389978873_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Congratulations on a very pretty buck! Way to go as far as finding him during the elk season and being able to not only relocate him but take him!

Wow what a beauty! Very cool that you were able to "track" him down to seal the deal. Congratulations on an awesome trophy buck. What's your secret to getting so many December tags? ;)

That's a nice one! Congrats on a well planned hunt.

Awesome buck man! Thanks for coming by camp and having dinner had a great time sharing stories! Bummed were done hunting. . . seemed like we were texting and calling each other every day about what was going on and when we were going back up and talking about how much work SUCKED those days in between! We're all tied up now on our last two bucks. . . im determined to beat the lunker you have! was really hoping I was going to beat it ! hahah talk to you soon!

THE Murph

• Like 1

Great looking buck!