Sign in to follow this  
Vitals

Jobs...?

So I'm planning the move my girlfriend and I are about to make to Glendale and priority #1 for me is a job. I'm currently employed here in CA with the state dept. of fish and game as a scientific aid and want to stay within the field of wildlife management and field biology.

That being said, I know that could take some time with Arizonas DGF, Forest Service, or other such agency or organization. I have kept looking for what positons are opening at Cabelas and would love to work there while I get my feet on the ground there. How difficult is it finding work in the Glendale/Phoenix area? How about Cabelas?

I would love any reccomendations you guys might have for places to look for a job along those lines...Thanks.

I seen that Cabelas had a few openings I would go to the game and fish website here in or the office to see what the have open.

Wish you luck welcome to az

Srp is one of the utility companies here, and they are hiring. Srpnet.com, I know it's not in the field you are looking at but might be worth your time to check out. Good luck to you.

Srp is one of the utility companies here, and they are hiring. Srpnet.com, I know it's not in the field you are looking at but might be worth your time to check out. Good luck to you.

SRP was just recently flying a contract position in their Enivornmental group, you likely have the skill set. Great opportunity to get in. They are hiring several customer service reps as well.

https://www.srp.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.searchJobs

Welcome to Arizona!

COX is another great local buisness that is always hiring. Costco would be another option.

have you ever worked in construction?

We do directional drilling here in town and install fiber optic, electric cable etc we can help you out so you wont have to come here empty handed.

Thanks guys. SRP looks interesting! Is COX the communications company?

Yes COX Communications.

have you ever worked in construction?

We do directional drilling here in town and install fiber optic, electric cable etc we can help you out so you wont have to come here empty handed.

PM sent. Coming to AZ empty handed is my biggest concern!