Sign in to follow this  
khmer6

Who's going out for the HAM 2014?

Anyone gonna be in 30A and might be willing to help out a few guys I work with? They're goof balls for sure but very eager to learn the right ways to do stuff and good guys. Both new hunters with lots of energy (good or bad, I don't know?) either way, I have previous engagements and can't be there. I've given them places to go already but if anyone is gonna be there I'm sure your experience will be appreciated!

Haha I'm opposite. Going to use my bow unless they are too close to draw, then I'll take him with my XD-9. Going to be in 37B

I'm The Same Way, 25-30 TOPS for The 1911, Bowtech If Further.[/quote

Ya I am definitely more confident letting my 40 cal fly at 70+ yards than my bow, that is if I can find a decent resting position.

Hello all! My first post! My son and I will be over in 27. Picked up a few leftovers. Not sure where to go though, never been there! Should be fun regardless! Between my PSE Omen, Smith 29 44 mag and my old .50 T/C, we should have our bases covered. Good luck to everyone! :)

Hello all! My first post! My son and I will be over in 27. Picked up a few leftovers. Not sure where to go though, never been there! Should be fun regardless! Between my PSE Omen, Smith 29 44 mag and my old .50 T/C, we should have our bases covered. Good luck to everyone! :()

PM sent.

/>Accubonds 55 grn for a 223 Thompson contender

Tyler, How Are Those New Bonded Noslers Shooting? Id Love To See A deatailed Field Report/Autopsy!

Found a herd yesterday morning and knocked one over with the 357 mag at 40 yards. Hopefully l find them again in the rifle hunt. I've got a lr-10 in 243 that needs some blood on it.