loco4coues

UPDATED WITH A PIC OF BULL AND AIR DATE: Outlanders Limited Draw - Another Arizona Hunt!!

UPDATE: My dad talked with the producer this week and the editing of the show is complete. They are saving this hunt for the season finale and are very excited about how it turned out. I added a picture of the bull that was taken. I still don't want to share any details because I want you to watch the show (it will be available online shortly after it airs). Trust me when I say you won't want to miss it! It is slotted to air Thursday April 24th at 7:00pm AZ time. Thanks guys.

My dad and brother were selected to be on Outlander Limited Draw this last year. They had a December rifle bull hunt. They killed one bull and got it all on film for the show. Keep your eyes open for their episode to air in the coming weeks. I believe they are saving it for the final episode. I'm not going to spoil anything but you won't want to miss it!

post-2355-0-52249600-1391920826_thumb.jpg

post-2355-0-85289500-1391920994_thumb.jpg

post-2355-0-52036900-1396139437_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Can't wait to see the show!!!! Congrats on a stud bull!!!! I was lucky enough to see the field photos and get some details, trust me you'll want to see this show!!!!!

-Ryan

• Like 2

If RAM says it's worth watching, i'm in......well i'm in on just about everything hunting regardless LOL! Keep us posted!

• Like 3

Excited for the show! There's a reason why there saving it for the last one! From what I've heard you guys represented arizona hunters real well! Looking forward to seeing it!

Regan

• Like 2

The second half of the season should be starting soon. I'm not sure of the exact episode date. I don't get that channel so I will try and keep and eye on their website and keep everyone updated.

Excited for the show! There's a reason why there saving it for the last one! From what I've heard you guys represented arizona hunters real well! Looking forward to seeing it!

Regan

You boys are the originals though!!! Love that 107"

• Like 1

TTT. This Thursday the 24th at 7 pm AZ time. Sportsmans channel, Outlanders Limited Draw. Tune in for a great AZ late bull hunt.