Sign in to follow this  
LJSIII

Bowtech Allegiance for Sale

I have for sale a bowtech allegiance as I have upgraded and no longer need this one. Draw legth is 28" or 28.5" with the loop. Draw weight is 70lbs. Bow is in great shape. Include a spot hog 7 pin sight with new fibres, a new whisker biscuit, and the original 2 piece removable quiver. String is only about a year old. New monkey tails, waxed two weeks ago, and the bow has been recently paper tuned and is ready to shoot right now. I am asking $400 and will ship in original box. Buyer responsible for shipping or we can work something out. Please PM with any questions you may have. I don't really want to split the site and the bow, I would prefer to sell as a package. Open to trades if you have something that interests me.

post-5565-0-76798100-1392042745_thumb.jpg

post-5565-0-67261500-1392042753_thumb.jpg

post-5565-0-77213900-1392042761_thumb.jpg

post-5565-0-51887300-1392042771_thumb.jpg

It is a 2008 model. The last year they made them I believe.

Where are you located? What draw weight?

Oh sorry about that the draw weight is 70lbs. I am located in Tucson, Arizona.

Well upgrade may have been the wrong phrase. I lucked into a used mathews drenalin. Unfortunately I was mismeasured when I bought this bow it was too long for me and I just got into archery so I didn't know it until close to 9 months later. I sure shoot a lot better with a bow that fits though!!

This one isn't unfortunately. I was in the process of finding new cams and a deal from a friend came through and he became a shooter for PSE. So I figured I would give someone else a shot a great bow instead of messing with it.

I have had a couple trade offers which I am open to. Keep them coming or good old cash is always fine as well.

Bow is sold pending funds, thanks for the interest everyone!!

Bow was sold last night, thanks for all the inqueries.