280REM

Has anyone else ever seen one???

sorry if this is in the wrong place but....

My son went down to the El Tule Ranch with Ernesto and Francisco Denogean of Trophy of Sonora and he glassed up this special javelina. He took the photo through his Leupold spotter with a digital camera. hope you enjoy!!!

2nd photo :the only thing that isn't white on his body is his butt, for what??? I think you can make pretty good guess.

just for comparison, on the 3rd photo you can see a normal javelina to the left of the date stamp. you could see the whitey from 800 yards away with just your bare eye.

probably one of the coolest things he has seen

post-2353-0-17411300-1392128899_thumb.jpg

post-2353-0-69135400-1392129129_thumb.jpg

post-2353-0-54385500-1392129191_thumb.jpg

On this ranch there has been many white javelinas shot and they do not have pink/red eyes or noses. Patrick(my son) and I have a guess that it is a super dooper ubber recessive allele that is becoming more common on this ranch. About 1 of every 3 herds on the ranch has a whitey. But then again we are not any form of biologist.

On this ranch there has been many white javelinas shot and they do not have pink/red eyes or noses. Patrick(my son) and I have a guess that it is a super dooper ubber recessive allele that is becoming more common on this ranch. About 1 of every 3 herds on the ranch has a whitey. But then again we are not any form of biologist.

The rancher is putting something in the water. Next is two headed jackrabbits. lol

The rancher is putting something in the water. Next is two headed jackrabbits. lol

naww, this rancher doesn't even care if there is water for his cattle. and most of the animals go to the little tenyajas in the bottoms, so if he wanted to, he realistically couldn't.