cramerhunts

Beware of Sonoran Outfitters!

I wish someone could find that old post. I couldn't believe how bad he made himself look!

Best of luck to you're uncle getting things sorted out through the legal system!

Looks like he deleted everything he has posted. Found his profile but nothing there.

Good ole tod, i've been waiting for all this to catch up with him. I wonder why it took so long, he's been taking more clients down there than anyone else for the last 3 or 4 years, and i was beginning to think he was immune to any kind of backlash. The la habana will be in financial trouble if tod doesn't go down there anymore.

Rest assured we are doing everything we can to make sure he doesn't slip out of making right on the judgments issued against him. It still amazes me how easily all of it could have been avoided if he would of just held up to his end of the contract or the settlement.

Even though Todd can't hold up to his own contracts or even court settlements he is still advertising hunts....unbelievable, I hope no one falls for it.

1.gif

Home I About Us I Mule Deer I Sheep I Coues Deer I Packages I Gallery I Questions? I Guides I
What to Expect I Contact

www.SonoranOutfitters.com

In This Issue

Discounted Desert Sheep Hunt

Hello Hunters

It seems to happen every year, and it has happened again. We have one and maybe two Desert Sheep tags that have just come available for this season. The season runs until March 20 2014.

You could expect a ram in the 155 to maybe even 170 class.

The cancellation price is $ 36,000.00

The hunt includes: Desert Bighorn Sheep tag, hunting license, gun permit, cities, guided 1x3, food and lodging. Not included is tips to guides and staff, export and shipping of trophy, commercial air and any hotel stay prior or after hunt. Hunter would need to fly to Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico thru either Phoenix or Dallas.

Call Todd at 253-269-8789

"Life is good today"

Todd Rice

225.jpg

Booking hunts for 2014/2015 season. Please visit our website at www.sonoranoutfitters.com to see our newest videos and trophies from the 2013/2014 season.

Sonoran Outfitters

(253) 269-8789 or 223-9857

email us at : sonoranoutfitters@yahooo.com

ftf_btn_1.gif

btn_fbk_160_a.png

jmml_opgr1_img10.gif

ftf_btn_1.gif

Not my uncle, just another poor victim that got taken by this crook! All the more reason to spread the word to everyone you know.

Thanks for sharing Drummond.

This is exactly what is needed. It's unreal how many people have first hand tales of Todd Rice and his blatant disregard for his clients, Mexican ranch boundaries, the law.