cramerhunts

Beware of Sonoran Outfitters!

Several of my friends have received that same email today as well........maybe he's trying to sell that hunt to payback his bad debt.....yeah right!!! The more information I get on this outfit and on Todd himself the more I am worried about my uncle ever getting what is due to him. We should hear on the judgment of default any day now.

Thumbs up to your uncle for doing the right thing. This guy sounds like an intimidator and your uncle isn't taking his crap. I hope the outfit is shut down or at least a big dent is put in his business.

Great ideas some of you guys came up with...LOL

• Like 1

This was posted today on another forum regarding Todd Rice and Sonoran Outfitters scamming people.

post-67-0-17887200-1393908633_thumb.jpg

When this post started I looked him up and his website stated that the hunter is responsible for all the tags and paperwork needed, such an A$$H)LE!!!!! We need to shut his site down somehow so he can't scam others. Maybe create a website with a very similar name that tells a warning so when he is searched they both pop up.

I do web design, that would be hilarious.

Lets do it, maybe with all of the attention we get AZG&F will not give him another guides license.

Kazpilot - is "sonoraoutfitters.com" taken?

Nope, it's available. We could do a really simple one page site that has a paragraph about how he scams people, then several stories from people that have been scammed by him. Hopefully it will be enough content to get ranked in the google search results and get this guy run out of business.

Nope, it's available. We could do a really simple one page site that has a paragraph about how he scams people, then several stories from people that have been scammed by him. Hopefully it will be enough content to get ranked in the google search results and get this guy run out of business.

I think it is a great idea and could be used to shut down a number of shady operators in Mexico

On Thursday I went to the SAGARHPA headquarters in Hermosillo to have a clients ram plugged and readied for export. Then I went to AGADES to have some paperwork done. While I was there I told anyone who would listen about your uncles experience with this outfitter. Your uncle should contact the Sonora State Police and PROFEPA, and provide them with evidence (pictures) that a ram was unlawfully taken (no tag)! State police would love to have a chat with him! For future reference all sheep tags in Sonora are now personalized and come with the hunters name printed alongside all the other info. Your outfitter should hand you this tag along with all your other paperwork before you begin your hunt. Preferably before you pay the balance!

• Like 2

On Thursday I went to the SAGARHPA headquarters in Hermosillo to have a clients ram plugged and readied for export. Then I went to AGADES to have some paperwork done. While I was there I told anyone who would listen about your uncles experience with this outfitter. Your uncle should contact the Sonora State Police and PROFEPA, and provide them with evidence (pictures) that a ram was unlawfully taken (no tag)! State police would love to have a chat with him! For future reference all sheep tags in Sonora are now personalized and come with the hunters name printed alongside all the other info. Your outfitter should hand you this tag along with all your other paperwork before you begin your hunt. Preferably before you pay the balance!

He would be the stupidest man on earth if he still won't pay him back and risk going to Mexican jail.

I would help in any way possible to get this done!

For future reference all sheep tags in Sonora are now personalized and come with the hunters name printed alongside all the other info. Your outfitter should hand you this tag along with all your other paperwork before you begin your hunt. Preferably before you pay the balance!

AMEN!!!!! I hope they do this with deer tags in the future. I am sick of guys like Todd selling 75 hunts and only having 25 tags

Let me think about this for a day or 2. I'm super busy with work, school, and some side projects. The wife is already upset with my lack of time I have at home with her and the kids.

Let me think about this for a day or 2. I'm super busy with work, school, and some side projects. The wife is already upset with my lack of time I have at home with her and the kids.

I get the same here, when not working I am out hunting or scouting or fabricating security boxes for trail cams. All I do is work or hunting related activities.

The amount of stories and instances of hunters getting bent over by Todd that I have received since this post started has been overwhelming. I've been talking to my uncle and he is emotionally and financially spent over this ordeal but continuing to purse all options to keep it from happening to more unsuspecting hunters. Keep passing the information along!

I've written letters to the companies listed on the bottom of Sonoran Outfitters website but have not heard back from any of them......disappointing as they are companies that I have always respected.

• Like 1