cramerhunts

Beware of Sonoran Outfitters!

Awesome Cramer. hope they hang his a$$

If he sits in jail long enough they'll probably be doing something to his a$$ that's worse then being hung!!! He'll be coming up with that $40k in a hurry once that starts happening!!!

• Like 3

Even though my uncle hasn't gotten any of his money back yet it is super sweet to know that Todd has been in jail for a while now and at least getting a little fraction of what he deserves!

just watched an episode of pulse factor tv... mulie hunting in mexico. aired 5/20/15

guess who their guide was??????????????????????????

yup... todd rice

also on their page of outfitters.

http://pulsefactortv.com/outfitter/

James

Even though my uncle hasn't gotten any of his money back yet it is super sweet to know that Todd has been in jail for a while now and at least getting a little fraction of what he deserves!

just watched an episode of pulse factor tv... mulie hunting in mexico. aired 5/20/15

guess who their guide was??????????????????????????

yup... todd rice

also on their page of outfitters.

http://pulsefactortv.com/outfitter/

James

Yeah it was filmed prior to him getting picked up. During the original court case I had written to Pulse Factor TV informing them of the type of person they were supporting with their show but never received a reply. Unlike Eberlestock who did some research and thanked me for the information and immediately got him to take their link off of his website. Pretty cool there are some businesses that still believe in character and ethics and sad how many don't.

• Like 2

Yep, I had seen that episode originally about a year ago (I think I posted it here....). I posted a message to Pulse Factor's Facebook page at the time, warning & scolding them..... Apparently they really don't care. :(

S.

• Like 1

Did Todd Rice ever pay your uncle back?  How long did he spend in jail.  Your uncle should get everything plus a lot more for all the trouble and inconveniences he has been through.  The reimbursement of the original fee does not even come close to what is owed your uncle.  

Did a search and found this:

https://azdailysun.com/news/flagstaff-based-hunting-outfitter-to-pay-k-for-refunds/article_1e9329f2-9a3b-5c1a-a605-374433660784.html

There is an attorney in Flagstaff, AZ  that is looking for hunters that Todd Rice with Sonoran Outfitters  has screwed over and owes money to. Looking to possibly take it to the Attorney General yet again.   Contact Tevis Reich 928-213-1800

Tevis@TReichLaw.com

He will update anyone on some new things that have come to light. 

It's important to note that without specific details or context, making a generic statement such as "Beware of Sonoran Outfitters!" may be unfair and potentially harmful. If you have a specific concern or experience with a business, it's advisable to provide detailed information and evidence to support your claim. This allows for a more balanced and informed assessment of the situation.

If you have had a negative experience with Sonoran Outfitters, consider sharing your specific concerns, such as issues with services, customer support, or any other relevant details. This way, potential customers can make informed decisions based on your feedback. Keep in mind that providing accurate and specific information is crucial to maintaining fairness and transparency when discussing businesses or services.

I am sure the Hacienda (Mexican tax authorities) would love to look into this.Their auditors in Hermosillo are ferocious- they want to collect every penny. If they sense any sort of illiegal activity they will launch a full audit, and then it will be game over. I can't find the local Hermosillo office, but I know it exists, and they are very awful to work with, and suspicious of everything.

https://calcularrfc.com.mx/

• Haha 1

Ya they suck. And so does Mexico..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1