Sign in to follow this  
UAWLDCAT05

1978 CJ 5 For Sale or Trade

I have a 1978 CJ5 258, I6 3 spd manual trans, this jeep runs great. I replaced all of the floor boards and body mounts. Tires and wheels shown in picture are not on the jeep. Has some 31's. Jeep runs great needs minor cosmetic work and interior work. Excellent start to a great hunting rig. Comes with tow bar. Email verlynj@gmail.com or call or text 520-507-2493. Looking for cash, guns, flat bed trailer, or 2 wheel drive 4 wheeler $2250 obo

post-11997-0-12658600-1392693884_thumb.jpg

post-11997-0-94832300-1392694080_thumb.jpg

Shoot you are going to have to pay someone to take it with that license plate. ;)

• Like 6

Shoot you are going to have to pay someone to take it with that license plate. ;)

Is that what it is? A license plate? I thought someone threw up on road kill and smashed it to the front bumper. F-ugly!

• Like 4

Is that what it is? A license plate? I thought someone threw up on road kill and smashed it to the front bumper. F-ugly!

Our Cat looks better than your little kid in red footies running around!

Wish I had the cash it looks good!

• Like 1

What transfer case and axles??

My mother, daughter and I have all attended or graduated from UofA. My 14 year old would love to drive it to UofA LOL Donor family located LOL

I'd give this jeep to a Wildcat before I'd sell it to a SunDevil... Hahaha!
  • Like 2

Also ... is there quite a bit of rust on the rest of the body, or did you get rid of all of it when you replaced the floor boards? Frame in decent shape?

Also ... is there quite a bit of rust on the rest of the body, or did you get rid of all of it when you replaced the floor boards? Frame in decent shape?

All of the rest is gone expect for the stuff on the doors, frame is good too. The rust around the doors is easy, I just don't have time to finish it, so I figure I'd give some one a shot at it. A little TLC and this will be a nice Jeep for someone.