Sign in to follow this  
almost

Prescott area lion hunters?

Looking for someone with dogs in the Prescott area.I have an itch to tag along and chase some cats this year, never hunted with dogs and have never hunted lion and really want to give it a shot. Willing to swap services, help on hunts, any sort of carpentry/remodel type jobs was a carpenter/finish carpenter for 6 years. Auto repair(went to a technical school and am now a heavy equipment mechanic going on 3 years) or any other labor you see fit! Let me know!

Bump for one last shot!

(A gentleman did contact me from cwt and hopefully I'll get to spend some time with them when the weather is condusive but I have an odd schedule and would like to get out as much as possible so any more contacts would be great! Gotta love cwt and all the great people on here)

If you get some money saved up I can hook you up with one of the best guys in the state and he is in Dewy real close to you he is a liscenced guide

Call Donny Randall. Hunted with him myself and is known to have some off the best dogs in the country. He works along with Jim Bedlion who knows every nook and cranny of the state. Real life rock stars. Shoot me a pm and I will give you his cell. He is located in Prescott/Pine. We'll worth the time!

Kd300wsm, I take it you work at the mine? If so hit me up, always looking for a good hunting partner down there. I work at the mine but mostly hunt towards home (Prescott) mainly due to not knowing the area that well. Did pull an archery stink pig out of there this Jan though( Coors lake area)

I hunt 17b and 18b and am out there all the time I have been working my way tords Prescott made it to skull valley so heck ya we heed to hook up