joe hunter

Whats in your holster ?

Glock 23 compact .40. Bought this gun because it fits perfect in my hand. It will also shoot the 357 sig rounds by simply switching out the barrels. Either round will work in the entire gun after the barrel swap. (That takes about 45seconds).

😁

Have been borrowing my wife's 4' 686 cause my 1911 isn't set up for every day carry and my Blackhawk 41 mag is too slow to load for down south. was just given an old 1911 in 38 Super that is now going to fill the holster!

I bought this one a few months ago and really like it. Solid build, great trigger, points well and is exceptionally accurate for a sub-compact.

post-478-0-49560700-1393117458.jpg

I'm not a Kimber hater, but I think Sig makes a better 1911 sub-compact. I was dead set on buying a Kimber, but I think Sig stays more true to the original 1911 platform. I chose Sig and wouldn't trade. Hard to go wrong with either. Both are great pistols.

My dad has the Charles Dailey comander 45. That is a great gun almost a 1911.

Jimmyc, have you ever tried to load up 357 sig, it is a royal pain in the a$$, my buddies and I had an order for them and we could never get the bullet seated to the correct depth, and the bullets would just fall into the case.

Jimmyc, have you ever tried to load up 357 sig, it is a royal pain in the a$$, my buddies and I had an order for them and we could never get the bullet seated to the correct depth, and the bullets would just fall into the case.

What dies and bullets were you using?

I've never loaded 115gr in my 357 sig. I've had no issues with the 125 Speer or 147 XTP. Your problem was probably due to the shape of the bullet. Long ogive bullets don't work in that cartridge. Back to the original thread... while hunting I have my G31 or my SW 657 PC 2 5/8". My everyday carry is a j frame 357 mag.