Kilimanjaro

And who says Javies aren't mean little boogers??

I just read this on the cox news website... I think they wanted to kill those little mutts she was walking and she just got in the way..

(Tucson, AZ) -- Tracy Gordon's morning walk with her three Chihuahuas took a turn for the worse when a pack of javelinas attacked. It started with one javelina sighting on Snyder Road near North Sabino Canyon Road. The javelina charged across the street and Gordon's Chihuahuas took a confrontational stance. Gordon bent down to pick up her dogs to protect them and when she looked up, eleven more javelinas seemed to appear out of thin air. The attack was a blur. One javelina bit her leg, causing Gordon to drop her dogs and fall to the ground. She was then trampled by several javelinas. Gordon saw the javelinas throwing one of her dogs, Peatree, around like a rag doll and she ran to a neighbor's home to call her husband for help. Another dog, Tino, suffered a large bite on the neck while the other Chihuahua, Bebe, was not injured.

I like the part about being trampled.. the news clip makes it sound as if each Javie weighs in at over a ton!!! :lol: :lol: I'm sure the bites hurt like heck, but trampled?? Come on!!! :lol:

Maybe the Javies at Taco bell and got sick and thought the Chihuahuas was the Taco bell doggy. :D

Thank God Bebe was not hurt :D :D

azyoung

Scottyboy, forgot to mention the Steve Irwin picture. That’s great! I like your humor :lol: :lol:

I have been dragging a J-13 this whole time...............finally now I know what to do with dogs that live across the street! :D

:ph34r:

I have been dragging a J-13 this whole time...............finally now I know what to do with dogs that live across the street! :D

I thought it was illigal to use live bait to attract Javelina in Arizona?

ATTACK OF THE KILLER JAVIES!

I'm not sure how much damage this mouth could do > :huh:

Funny story- !

AzP&Y

Doug

post-898-1165672382.jpg

In all the years I have worked in the EMS business here in AZ. I have transported 5 people who have been "attacked" by Javies. ONe of those was a 3 year old who was on her back porch at the wrong time. took about 3000 stitchs for the plastic surgeon to put her face/head/and neck back together. All of the others were leg injuries, most of which were pretty significant injuries. One of which I believe ended up losing the leg.

So for those who like to feed them in their back yard( garbage cans,dog food,cat food. included).. dont let your kids outside at night. and if you go outside at night watch your step.