Sign in to follow this  
Huntmoore

I need some help!!

Hey all!

I know some of you may have seen this already on other sites, but I'll post anyway since we're nearing the end of the month and the cutoff for voting!

I am in the running for The Fiberglass Manifesto's 2013 Photo Contest Grand Prize for this monthly winner from last April...
ZachFish1PrivacyCrop_zps48530eeb.jpg

Anyway, if I get the most votes (emails sent to tfmcontests@gmail.com with my name (Zach Moore) in them), I will win a Kabuto Custom Fiberglass Rod, which would pretty much rock my world. Only one email per email address, so if you've got time and would vote for me, that would be awesome! I'm told that the winner is often the person who does the best job at rallying the internet/social media/blogosphere behind them! You can see the contest here http://thefiberglassmanifesto.blogsp...o-contest.html

Thanks guys! Hope to return the favor someday!!

-Zach

One last BUMP before the voting ends tomorrow night!!! Would love a last surge!!

Thanks ForkHorn!! Right now I am usually on a glass rod (CGr or CGt) or a TFO graphite rod with a Double L reel from LL Bean.

How do you like the Cgt? I'm eyeballing one for my first glass rod but I've read varying reviews about it. (I roll cast a lot)

Good luck with the contest!

Thanks again, all!!

The CGt is nice...I think the CGr's were nicer (I think most reviews agree), but the CGt is still a sweet rod and you can't beat it for $70 or $80 on sale. My CGt is the 5'9" 3WT, so I use it on the small tight streams on the rim...