Sign in to follow this  
Ross Outdoors

Mule Deer Foundation Phoenix Chapter Banquet - Friday Feb. 28th

Hey everyone,

I'm on the board for the Mule Deer Foundation Phoenix Chapter, our banquet is coming up this Friday at the Phoenix Elks Lodge: 14424 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix AZ. Near the 51 freeway and Greenway, we have a project coming up every weekend in March throughout AZ. We are committed to making a positive impact on the Mule Deer herd in AZ. Doors open at 6 pm, you can contact me personally for tickets or find them online at: http://www.muledeer.org/node/2166 . Lots of good stuff to win, hope to see you there!

Josiah Richards

Ross Outdoors

Cell: 602 908 2757

We will be there. This is a great organization. Try to make it if you can.

We look forward to seeing you there Mrs125Coues. Norteno, there will be tons of raffles on firearms, bows, art, hunting equipment and optics. There is also a live auction for hunts and some other items. Hope you can make it!

Josiah

Lots of money raised last night. My only concern is that the same 3 people won all the raffles. Y es they dropped a ton of cash to do so but it runs off the first timers giving this club a try who will not be back. Very cool of Corky to give that kid the one of the 3 bows he won. Is there an auctioneer who knows about guns and hunting? Let's get one next time if they exist. Thanks Terry for a good time.

We had a great time there last night, and I won some of the raffles :) :rolleyes: :o. Yes we do spend a fair amount of money but It is just a matter of luck and odds. I have been to banquets and spent more than I did last night and not win anything. That being said, our only goal is to donate money to a great organization and maybe get something in return. We gave an item to the young man drawing the tickets as well, and I gave a bottle of liquor to the raffle ticket sales lady. I will be donating most of the winnings to another organization for their banquet. I am not so sure that it will run off first timers, as I recall being a first timer we spent $500 and won a water jug, that was 13 years ago and we are still hanging in.

We love our state and wildlife and want to do all we can to support it and the groups that help. It is all about the giving, fun and no expectations of anything in return except the satisfaction of helping our critters.

Headed to the AZ Bowhunters Assoc Banquet tonight.

• Like 1