Sign in to follow this  
Bownut98

Anyone recognize this tree stand and Camera?

Just wondering whose this is. The camera has been there for two years and not sure how long the stands been up. I may hunt here also, just don't want any problems.

post-10869-0-99154500-1393614610_thumb.png

post-10869-0-93249400-1393614902_thumb.jpg

That wouldn't happen to be in 6B would it?

Tree stand looks exactly like one I have up in pinetop but I have never seen the camera.

• Like 1

Not 6b is good news for me lol

/>Here's an idea. Don't hunt there and leave the guys stuff alone......lol

Why not hunt there??? Explain please, just curious

/> Here's an idea. Don't hunt there and leave the guys stuff alone......lol

He can totally legally hunt there. But its kind of nice if you run into a mans favorite spot to leave it to him and get your own. There's plenty of land to hunt in az. I would leave it be and hope a man that finds mine would also let it be and think "wow, that guy has a good spot. maybe if he moves outta here some day I might use it". No worries, its just not how the world works anymore, but part of hunting is the adventure of finding new things and making stuff happen on your own. Not squatting a spot that is obviously being used.

• Like 1

/> Here's an idea. Don't hunt there and leave the guys stuff alone......lol

He can totally legally hunt there. But its kind of nice if you run into a mans favorite spot to leave it to him and get your own. There's plenty of land to hunt in az. I would leave it be and hope a man that finds mine would also let it be and think "wow, that guy has a good spot. maybe if he moves outta here some day I might use it". No worries, its just not how the world works anymore, but part of hunting is the adventure of finding new things and making stuff happen on your own. Not squatting a spot that is obviously being used.

so all I have to do is hang a stand and a camera to claim a "spot" in the public forest?? heck yeah!

looks like he found a spot he wants to hunt.

the guy's stand could be for bear, deer, elk,

here is a concept, when you are done hunting take your stuff with you.

I don't mind cameras but the treestands that are up for years on end does not make that spot theirs! he can't possibly hunt 365 days a year otherwise he would have ran into him sitting in the stand.

I would leave a note, if he's cool he won't mind and probably share info with you ( like shedhunteraz) if he's a prick about it call the forest service so they can have it removed and add it to their collection.

my guess is 23N

James

• Like 5